WE WILL BE CLOSED FROM March 26th thru April 6th. Access to the Yard is by appointment only during that time. Grab-and Go available . Call (253)847-9106 and leave a message, or email us at Dicksupullit@yahoo.com. Lots of parts available on the EBAY page in the menu link above. Welcome to our Website. Here you will find a current inventory of classics, modern and muscle cars available for parts, or you can purchase any vehicle right out of the parts inventory. Dick’s U Pull It is a self service, old school wrecking yard with a vast assortment of auto parts ranging from the decades of the 1920’s to the 2000’s. Over 30 years of Firebird’s and over 70 years of pick-up trucks and miscellaneous oddities that would look great hanging from your garage wall. Our wrecking yard is located in Spanaway, Washington, approximately 9 miles south of Tacoma on State Route 7. Take a drive, take a tour of our collection and bring a wrench. You won’t leave empty handed. We have a great selection to choose from with some hard to find product ranging from VW Bugs and Transport’s to Chevelle’s, Impalas, Comets, Studebaker’s and Galaxie’s. Also some modern vehicles that you might need parts from to keep commuting. Check out our Ebay page above in the menu link for parts already pulled or come out for a visit. Hope to see you soon.
Have a good day!
- Due to the inherent risk of parts pulling, no person under the age of 18 will be permitted into the yard, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
- This Yard is CASH ONLY for admission and all vehicle sales.
- There is a $2.00 non-refundable admission fee to enter the yard.
- Dick’s U Pull It reserves the right to deny admission to anyone.
- No jacks allowed
- Please bring your own tools. We do not loan tools, (there are some tools available for purchase).
- Parts brought into the yard will be marked by one of the employees before entering the yard.
- Parts brought into the yard that did not get marked will be considered the property of Dick’s U Pull It.
- Dick’s U Pull It reserve the right to check all tool boxes, bags, totes, cases and etc., before entry to the yard and upon leaving.
- HAND TOOLS AND BATTERY OPERATED TOOLS ONLY.
- No pets allowed in yard.
- Your safety is our priority, So please report any unsafe conditions or actions to a Dick’s U Pull It employee.